Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Monday, August 3, 2015

Wakulla Book Review: Shadow Stalker by Barbara Derksen



This was a really WOW! book. I normally do not read murder mysteries but I was given this book to read and write a review on it. As I have already said, “WOW!” This book kept me so into it and the figures within the book were downright riveting.

I could not read the darn thing fast enough. The religious parts of the book were handled in an excellent manner also. It gave me a good attitude about Jesus and I felt that was a major factor in the book.

A very good written book. I am still not a murder mystery book lover but I am a Barbara Ann Derksen book reader. I do have the second book of the Finders Keepers series and will probably read the second book as fast as the first one.


Lord have mercy. This was an excellent book to read. We can only hope for the future in our regular lives.  

Book Review by Bob L. 
WAKULLA BOOK REVIEW 



*~*~*~*

I want to personally thank all the men who are reviewing the books written by JOHN 3:16 AUTHORS. I am thankful that we are able to bless them and appreciate the encouragement given to us by their reviews. 



Each WEEK (usually on Tuesday), we are posting reviews from 
Wakulla Correctional inmates of John 3:16 books. 





Inmates are loving the new books from John 3:16 authors. 
Chaplain Steve Fox is adding the new books to the prison library in this initiative to "change lives to ensure a safer Florida."

No comments:

Post a Comment